Honos Civicus at The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
Honos Civicus celebrates and publicly recognizes graduating students who have demonstrated an exceptional commitment to community service and civic engagement during their studies at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Inductees have the opportunity to celebrate and reflect on their community involvement while creating an alumni network of professionals who share a meaningful, continued commitment to civic life and social impact through their careers.
Many different civic activities undertaken by Fletcher students may be included as part of an Honos Civicus application. For example:
- Community outreach through Fletcher student organizations or self-initiated volunteer service through membership in non-University affiliated programs that involve underserved or vulnerable communities or population groups
- Leadership in Fletcher student organizations involved in community service
- Service and commitment to improving communities based either in the United States or abroad
Fletcher students who wish to join Honos Civicus must have:
- A demonstrated commitment to public service and civic engagement in the U.S. or abroad.
- Demonstrated leadership and dedication.
- A commitment to Fletcher’s mission of increasing international understanding and promoting relationships of mutual benefit, security, and justice around the world.
- A strong record of professionalism, ethical behavior, and good academic standing.
Note: Both students graduating in May and those graduating in August of the same calendar year are invited to apply.
For more information, contact Katie Mulroy at firstname.lastname@example.org.