Tisch Summer Fellows: Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine
In addition to the wide range of positions available to TSF applicants from across Tufts, Tisch College is pleased to partner with the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine to offer TSF opportunities specifically for veterinary students. Developed in collaboration with Cummings staff and faculty, positions are designed to complement veterinary students' learning while allowing them to contribute to animal health and have a positive impact on public wellbeing.
Fellows will spend approximately 35 hours/week with a partner organization during the 10-week program period from June 6, 2022 through August 13, 2022 and receive a living allowance of $5,250. All program elements including events, mentoring, and reflection are incorporated into TSF for all participants.
2022 Positions Uniquely for Veterinary Students
Click on the links above to access the application.
Note that there are two application deadlines for Cummings students.
For the positions listed above, application deadline: February 28, 2022, 11:59 p.m. (eastern)
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- All applications are reviewed by a committee after the due date.
- Each applicant may submit applications for up to two (2) unique opportunities.
A complete application includes:
- Application form submitted via Tufts Civic Impact (use Tufts credentials for log-in)
- A current resume
- Unique cover letter, tailored for each individual position
Cummings students may also apply for consideration as a Tisch Summer Fellow by submitting a position secured on their own. Follow this link to submit your application by March 11, 2022, 11:59 p.m. (ET).
- Positions must be with a non-profit, civically engaged organization with a mission to support the public good.
Any Cummings student applying for a non-Cummings-specific position through Tisch Summer Fellows must follow this application timeline. For all applicants, the steps are the same.