- Two Tufts lecturers partnered with the Department of Education to create and establish state-wide guidelines for screening young children for dyslexia.
- Need a good read? Tufts faculty, staff, and alumni share their favorite books—timely and classic.
- Join us on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. ET for a virtual retirement celebration for our fearless leader, Alan Solomont!
- Dayna Cunningham, founder and executive director of the Community Innovators Lab (CoLab) at MIT and a civil rights attorney who has devoted her career to promoting civic participation, building community partnerships, and advocating for underrepresented communities, has been named the next Pierre and Pamela Omidyar Dean of Tisch College.
- With a lifelong focus on civic engagement, innovation, and democracy, Cunningham embodies the key values of Tisch College.
- Dean Alan Solomont, former U.S. Ambassador to Spain, shares his experience representing American interests abroad and offers advice for new ambassadors under President Biden.
- Check out video highlights, senior spotlights, and more as we celebrate the civic leadership and achievements of graduating Tufts University students.
- Trina Sanyal, A21, juggled many passions at Tufts, including architecture, community education, and comedy.
- 25 students and 3 faculty members were honored this year with Tufts’ highest recognition for civic engagement.