- Trina Sanyal, A21, juggled many passions at Tufts, including architecture, community education, and comedy.
- 25 students and 3 faculty members were honored this year with Tufts’ highest recognition for civic engagement.
- Alejandro Baez, A21, cites helping others as a “guiding principle” in his pull toward community health
- Congratulations to the 28 exceptional Tufts community members honored with the 2021 Presidential Award for Civic Life!
- The renowned scientist discussed her 60 years of chimpanzee research and conservation efforts as part of the Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series.
- We're honored and grateful to retiring Dean Alan Solomont and his wife Susan for their support of this series, of Tisch College, and of Tufts University.
- The free, online Black Futures Matter civic humanities certificate course is aimed at adult learners in Mississippi, Georgia, and Alabama.
- Stacey Abrams shares strategies for organizing, increasing engagement, and “getting good done”.
- Attorney, social justice advocate, and author to address Class of 2021 in a virtual ceremony.