- Tufts writers look back over the year and talk about the stories that meant the most to them.
- A roundup of some of the public figures who spoke at Tufts this fall semester.
- At a Tisch College event, the renowned chef and humanitarian shares his recipe for change: persistence, a little love, and a whole lot of fire.
- The former advisor to George W. Bush talks Trump, the Electoral College, Democratic primaries, battleground states, and White House in a Tufts podcast.
- The Tufts community offers suggestions for books new and old to spark to keep you reading in the dark days ahead.
- The Tufts Community Appeal, which runs through the end of December, is a way for faculty and staff to contribute to many worthy causes.
- Data from Tisch College's National Study of Learning, Voting, and Engagement show that Tufts' voting rate more than doubled compared to the 2014 midterms.
- There needs to be a conservative alternative to Trump, says presidential candidate Bill Weld in a Tufts podcast as part of his visit to Tisch College.
- Mark your calendars for December 3, when Tufts and Tisch College pull out all the stops for Giving Tuesday.