- Our experts will be co-principal investigators and co-authors of a comprehensive report on how to improve civic education in America.
- Tisch College will move into Barnum Hall at the beginning of 2020, a physical change that symbolizes our impact and potential at the center of campus life.
- The Supreme Court justice talks about agreeing to disagree, diversity of experience, and fallibility in a Tufts podcast.
- We need smart, strategic, and compassionate leadership in our nation, O’Rourke tells a Tufts podcast as part of his visit to Tisch College.
- At this year's prison education symposium hosted by thePrison Initiative of Tisch College, formerly incarcerated scholar Stanley Andrisse shared how his path from prison to Ph.D. highlights the transformative potential of higher education.
- Will Hurd, a Republican Texas Congressman leaving the House of Representatives next year, tells a Tufts podcast that more unites us as a country than divides us.
- Fifty years after a landmark conference on nutrition, Tufts is co-hosting a conversation about how far we’ve come and where to go next.
- Tufts Civic Semester Fellow Yong Quan Tan shares his experience moving halfway around the world for this transformative educational opportunity.
- Tisch College's Institute for Democracy & Higher Education's national study finds that 40% of college students voted in last year's midterms.