- Senator Warren spoke about her personal and political journey, and encouraged students to get involved in public life.
- The Other Wes Moore: One Name, Two Fates, was the undergraduate common book for the Tufts class of 2018. On September 8, Moore shared his message with the Tufts community.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren launched the Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series, telling a Tufts audience that the only way to ensure a better future is to be active—and vote.
- At the AmeriCorps 20th anniversary celebration held at Tufts, volunteers are told they will transform America—and themselves.
- As dean of Tisch College, Alan Solomont wants millennials to become the next greatest generation.
- Through Tisch Summer Fellowships, Tufts students completed meaningful, career-building internships that have already started to shape their professional futures.
- We are pleased to announce an expansion of the Tisch College leadership team with the appointments of Miriam Nelson, Ph.D., as Associate Dean, and Peter Levine, Ph.D., as Associate Dean for Research.
- Two international Tisch Summer Fellows are working in Peru to develop a simple, community-based system to collect data about water usage and climate in the country's Central Andes.
- Our annual gathering of leaders from across civic life spurred productive discussions and collaborations to strengthen democracy.