- Join us on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. ET for a virtual retirement celebration for our fearless leader, Alan Solomont!
- Dayna Cunningham, founder and executive director of the Community Innovators Lab (CoLab) at MIT and a civil rights attorney who has devoted her career to promoting civic participation, building community partnerships, and advocating for underrepresented communities, has been named the next Pierre and Pamela Omidyar Dean of Tisch College.
- With a lifelong focus on civic engagement, innovation, and democracy, Cunningham embodies the key values of Tisch College.
- Dean Alan Solomont, former U.S. Ambassador to Spain, shares his experience representing American interests abroad and offers advice for new ambassadors under President Biden.
- Check out video highlights, senior spotlights, and more as we celebrate the civic leadership and achievements of graduating Tufts University students.
- Trina Sanyal, A21, juggled many passions at Tufts, including architecture, community education, and comedy.
- 25 students and 3 faculty members were honored this year with Tufts’ highest recognition for civic engagement.
- Alejandro Baez, A21, cites helping others as a “guiding principle” in his pull toward community health
- Congratulations to the 28 exceptional Tufts community members honored with the 2021 Presidential Award for Civic Life!