- Dayna Cunningham, the new Tisch College dean, outlines key opportunities and responsibilities for higher education in shaping the next generation of engaged citizens.
- The Tufts Campaign School, offered virtually in January 2022, is a unique, week-long opportunity for college students to learn how campaigns work, to hear directly from industry experts, and to explore future careers in the exciting world of political and advocacy campaigns. Apply now to reserve your spot!
- Negotiating the balance between ‘thinking’ and the ‘feeling’ can make for more inclusive experiences.
- A diverse group of civic leaders, including John Kasich, Senator Tammy Duckworth, Isabel Wilkerson, Somerville Mayor Joe Curtatone, Diane Hessan, J76, A11P, Sonia Raman, J96, Peter Beinart, Jan Grabowski, Luis Gilberto Murillo-Urrutia, Imari Paris Jeffries, and many more, will virtually visit campus this fall.
- The diverse array of speakers include politicians, journalists, authors, and innovators.
- Tufts Receives Grant from the Arthur Vining Davis Foundations to Launch New Curricular Track in Interfaith Civic StudiesThe AVDF grant will catalyze the development of a six-course sequence in interfaith civic studies at Tufts.
- The grant will advance IDHE's work to support higher education's role in preparing students for an inclusive democracy.
- Two Tufts lecturers partnered with the Department of Education to create and establish state-wide guidelines for screening young children for dyslexia.