- Tufts undergraduates in Tisch College Professor Brian Schaffner's election polling seminar conducted and analyzed a survey of a representative sample of Americans before the 2020 election.
- Op-Ed: As early voting begins, signs of growing participation are encouraging, but there are still red flags signaling risk for our democracy.
- Representation is not equitable for people of color and the poor, new book by Tufts professor shows.
- Bookish: Grace Talusan, J94, author of “The Body Papers,” explores pandemic life, racial justice, and the immigrant tradition.
- Three students received a total of $900 to support valuable research with implications for local communities.
- Dean Alan Solomont will retire at the end of the 2020-21 academic year.
- As part of a career defined by service, Alan D. Solomont, A70, A08P, embedded civic learning in the academic life of Tufts University.
- Tufts students and faculty, working in partnership with community leaders from The Welcome Project in Somerville, learned valuable lessons from adapting their research due to COVID-19.
- Speakers include former presidential candidates, activists, members of Congress, academics, diplomats, journalists, and political strategists.