- Civic Semester alumni and staff share their reflections on the program.
- When neighbors know who they can turn to during storms and heat waves, communities are more resilient to climate change. Tufts researchers are helping to build those social connections.
- After a two-year hiatus, Tufts welcomes local neighbors back to campus.
- When youth-led movements are willing to work with politicians on both sides, life-saving change is possible, says activist and Parkland school shooting survivor David Hogg.
- Kyrielle Lord, E24 and Sam Markowitz, A23 combined their interest in environmental stewardship and passion for social change as Tisch Summer Fellows at the Mystic River Watershed Association this summer.
- Tisch College’s fall speaker series highlights civic leaders exploring topics such as voting rights, gun violence, misinformation, abortion, and education policy.
- Want to learn how to ‘Listen Generously’? Attend “Search for Common Ground” and see it in Action
- Tisch College will welcome speakers to campus this semester who are grappling with a central theme: the fight for democracy. Hear from leaders like March for Our Lives co-founder David Hogg, NAACP Legal Defense Fund's Sherrilyn Ifill and many more.
- Join Tisch College for a conversation on youth activism, organizing and gun reform with activist and co-founder of March For Our Lives, David Hogg on Monday, September 19.