- The Tufts University Prison Initiative of Tisch College has adapted and persevered during COVID-19, providing invaluable opportunities to formerly incarcerated individuals.
- When COVID-19 derailed their summer plans, these Tufts students were awarded grant funding from Tisch College for projects to help their communities instead.
- Tufts faculty weigh in on the prospects for incoming Biden administration policies and for the political future of the U.S..
- Voters ages 18-29, especially young voters of color, propelled Biden to victory in several battleground states, election data shows.
- Virtual ceremony on Memorial Steps is available for viewing by all.
- The presidential election shows the standoff in our national politics is growing more serious, says Tufts political scientist.
- Tufts undergraduates in Tisch College Professor Brian Schaffner's election polling seminar conducted and analyzed a survey of a representative sample of Americans before the 2020 election.
- Op-Ed: As early voting begins, signs of growing participation are encouraging, but there are still red flags signaling risk for our democracy.
- Representation is not equitable for people of color and the poor, new book by Tufts professor shows.