- Nearly 150 students are enjoying virtual Tisch Summer Fellowships that allow them to learn and make a difference during the pandemic.
- What’s worth reading? Tufts faculty, staff, and alumni share their favorite books.
- The university announces initiatives to address racism and give greater support for diversity.
- The Schools of Arts, Sciences, and Engineering fall semester begins September 8 with undergraduates on campus; graduate and professional schools’ plans announced, too.
- Two Tufts psychology professors who study stereotyping and prejudice talk about racism, implicit bias, and what can be done.
- Scientists collaborate to understand the coronavirus, from how it is transmitted to the disparity of its harm.
- Getting information to millions of new voters, especially youth from low-income communities, about the process is crucial, says civic participation expert at Tisch College.
- An online platform from Tisch College connects the Tufts community to virtual and local volunteering opportunities.
- Eight-part weekly series for Tufts undergrads and grad students begins June 10.