- The award recognizes his long service to the city and his collaborative partnership with Tufts .
- Provost and senior vice president at Johns Hopkins University, Kumar will begin as Tufts’ 14th president on July 1, 2023.
- The activist and former NAACP Legal Defense Fund president discussed the country’s growing pains as it works to secure voting rights for all .
- Alumni, parents, students, faculty, staff, and friends will celebrate the university’s tenth annual day of philanthropy .
- Tisch College seeks to reach across the entire University, embedding civic learning experiences across all Schools and programs at Tufts. And in that effort, Leanne Loo, A22, is providing a road map for student learning and community impact.
- Young people, who overwhelmingly favored Democrats, had one of their highest turnout rates ever in a midterm and shaped results across the country.
- Democracy in the United States is under its biggest threat in decades. In the Saving Democracy series, Tisch College experts explore the challenges facing democracy today and our best hopes for safeguarding it.
- Convincing Americans—especially the young and the marginalized— to cast their ballots is essential to the health of our democracy.
- In the summer of 2022, Tufts University made the decision to close the Institute for Global Leadership (IGL) as a Provost-based institute and to transition its programs to the Jonathan M. Tisch College of Civic Life.