- An expert at Tufts’ Center for State Policy Analysis gives a detailed—and nonpartisan—explanation of Question 1.
- Protecting democracy isn’t just a job for Washington. The system thrives when citizens take part—and work together—at the local level.
- To help voters understand policy issues in Massachusetts, cSPA provides non-partisan research on all state ballot questions.
- Tisch College's TUPIT prison initiative is a NSF CIVIC 2022 Stage 1 grant awardee.
- From political polarization to voters who don't like to see their side lose, we’re in a time that will test just how resilient our democracy is .
- Civic Semester alumni and staff share their reflections on the program.
- When neighbors know who they can turn to during storms and heat waves, communities are more resilient to climate change. Tufts researchers are helping to build those social connections.
- After a two-year hiatus, Tufts welcomes local neighbors back to campus.
- When youth-led movements are willing to work with politicians on both sides, life-saving change is possible, says activist and Parkland school shooting survivor David Hogg.