- Tisch College professor and Associate Dean Peter Levine’s father built an enormous book collection that recently found a new home at a Bosnian library trying to rebuild after a war.
- Jennica Allen, A11, has a passion for public health and racial justice that was fueled by her experiences at Tufts and Tisch College. Now she is changing the way hospitals and healthcare systems reinvest in their communities at the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
- After beginning their college careers with the experiential learning program through Tisch College of Civic Life, first-year students reflect on their Civic Semester experiences.
- Be a part of a Tufts University tradition! Nominate a fellow student who has excelled at improving the quality of civic life in their communities and beyond over the past year. Nominations will be accepted through Friday, February 25.
- Through transformational student programs at Tisch College and Tufts, Jessica Wilson-Jones, A14, FG15, laid the groundwork for a career for the public good. Now at the U.S. State Department, she’s helping to shape the future of US-Middle East relations.
- Speakers include activists, scholars, scientists, and local and national leaders.
- A diverse group of civic leaders, including Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley, Senator Tim Scott, Valarie Kaur, Reverend James Lawson, Congressmen Jamie Raskin and Peter DeFazio, A69, Rep. Tram Nguyen, A08, political consultant Tim Miller, and many more, will visit campus this spring.
- The results of a recent survey conducted by the Office of Alumni Engagement and the Jonathan M. Tisch College of Civic Life show the role and experiences of civic engagement and service among students and alumni over the past 70 years at Tufts.
- The new Generous Listening and Dialogue Center at Tisch College of Civic Life is building a framework for productive dialogue and sharing advice for having discussions across differences.