- Speakers include activists, authors, faith leaders, and the former president of Costa Rica.
- Tufts Athletics ended their 2022 season by giving back to local families in Medford.
- Read what AFE student Kenzie Ballard had to say about her summer internship at Project GROWS.
- Make your summer plans now and join our 2023 Tisch Summer Fellows cohort! Applications are due January 27, 2023.
- Apply today to this multi-year program. Work with a local organization, build community with your cohort, and develop the skills to support your civic engagement goals. Applications are due February 15.
- The opening of the long-anticipated MBTA extension project is celebrated with a crush of riders and many accolades.
- Becky Lee’s, M17, passion for treating the medically underserved was fostered by the partnerships she developed while at Tufts University School of Medicine. Her legacy continues as a physician on the Street Team at Boston Healthcare for the Homeless.
- More than 8,300 donors stepped up for Tufts to collectively raise $3.9 million in one day .