- Graduate Erica Satin-Hernández, a former Tisch Scholar and Active Citizenship Summer fellow, has a profound commitment to civic engagement.
- The U.S. ambassador, a longtime social and political activist, will assume new role in January.
- Assistant Professor Karen Kosinski continues public health work in Ghana that has been supported by our Active Citizenship Summer program.
- Tufts alumnus Daniel Scarvalone credits his experience in a Tisch College course taught by Alan Solomont with setting him on a path to working for the Obama campaign.
- Our expert presented at a conference dedicated to addressing disparities in girls’ leadership and civic education.
- The Tufts alumni and United States Ambassador to Spain delivered the second lecture in a series endowed in his name.
- Tisch College supports the work of Veterinary School professor Megan Mueller, an expert on human-animal interaction.
- The recognition highlights the University's strong practices related to community service and civic leadership activities.
- A member of the Tisch Faculty, Chris Swan is working to incorporate the tenets of civic engagement more deeply into the teaching and practice of engineering.