- At a Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series event, Boston Mayor Marty Walsh says he hopes to attract a growing and diverse middle class to the city.
- Tisch Faculty Fellow Jennifer Burton's film project tells the stories of remarkable women whom American history has often ignored or forgotten.
- Tisch Scholar Michael Wang is working to address pressing issues in Chinatown, a community that is shaping his Tufts experience in deeply personal ways.
- A new study co-authored by CIRCLE shows that unconscious bias could discourage girls from seeking leadership positions later in life
- Political journalist Matt Bai, a member of the Tisch College Board of Advisors, spoke at Tufts about the scandal-obsessed nature of the modern political media.
- The Tisch Fund for Civic Engagement has supported dental students who become mentors to kids from Madison Park, a technical vocational high school in Boston.
- On October 28, the former Secretary of Health and Human Services visited Tufts as part of the Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series.
- Through their individual projects, four Tisch Scholars form an integral part of a network of organizations within Somerville’s food economy that are fighting to create a healthier and more sustainable city.
- Hosted on campus by Tisch College, former secretary of health and human services Kathleen Sebelius talks about the Affordable Care Act, the political life and Ebola.