- Faculty Fellow Elena Naumova, who studies the spread of water-borne illnesses, looks beyond the data to understand patterns that can save lives.
- CIRCLE Deputy Director Kei Kawashima-Ginsberg shares how kids’ involvement in extracurricular activities may influence the kinds of citizens they become.
- A group of sophomore Tisch Scholars traveled to Shiprock, New Mexico, over Spring Break to help improve college access for youth in the Navajo reservation.
- The Honos Civicus Society welcomed its newest members in a ceremony that celebrated the importance of active citizenship at Tufts.
- A Tisch Faculty member has a new strategy to teach kids in remote regions of the world to read: put apps in their hands and let their drive to learn do the rest.
- A Tufts sociologist and Tisch Faculty member says the city exemplifies the kind of community that holds special promise for the future of democracy.
- Tisch Scholar Safiya Subegdjo is one of the recipients of this prestigious honor.
- Co-hosted by the Office of the President, the Office of Community Relations, and Tisch College, the Presidential Symposium on Community Partnerships brought together close to 150 people committed to establishing fruitful partnerships.
- The Tufts First-Generation Student Council is a new student-led initiative to support those who are the first in their families to go to college.