- CIRCLE Director Peter Levine talks about the potential for youth engagement in the traditionally low-turnout midterm elections.
- U.S. medicine is not delivering the value it should, says medical alumnus Rishi Manchanda, author of the TUSM common book supported by Tisch College.
- The Other Wes Moore: One Name, Two Fates, was the undergraduate common book for the Tufts class of 2018. On September 8, Moore shared his message with the Tufts community.
- Senator Warren spoke about her personal and political journey, and encouraged students to get involved in public life.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren launched the Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series, telling a Tufts audience that the only way to ensure a better future is to be active—and vote.
- At the AmeriCorps 20th anniversary celebration held at Tufts, volunteers are told they will transform America—and themselves.
- As dean of Tisch College, Alan Solomont wants millennials to become the next greatest generation.
- Through Tisch Summer Fellowships, Tufts students completed meaningful, career-building internships that have already started to shape their professional futures.
- We are pleased to announce an expansion of the Tisch College leadership team with the appointments of Miriam Nelson, Ph.D., as Associate Dean, and Peter Levine, Ph.D., as Associate Dean for Research.