- As Danielle Currier learned in her volunteer work as a dental student, serving others is its own reward.
- Increasing civic participation in America is possible, but it will take very intentional efforts, says CIRCLE Director Peter Levine.
- Faculty Fellow Karen Kosinski is among a handful of scholars worldwide seeking a cure for a debilitating parasitic infection that afflicts over 200 million people.
- Emani Holyfield shares how Tisch College has shaped her time at Tufts and discusses her work on an important campaign during her recent semester at Spelman College.
- As part of our college access efforts, Tisch College helped organize campus visits for local students from Tufts University's host communities.
- Tufts alumnus Jonathan Greenblatt, A92, now a Special Assistant to the President, talks about his time at Tufts and his work at the White House.
- On October 9, CIRCLE's Commission on Youth Voting and Civic Knowledge released a groundbreaking report with brand-new findings about youth turnout and civic education.
- The former Tisch Scholar, now an Advocacy and Policy Strategist at the ACLU, talks about the role that Tisch College played in shaping her personal and professional development.
- Fariya Syed-Ali's summer fellowship through Tisch College helps her make a difference in grils' lives halfway around the world.