- The medical school's common reading program, supported by Tisch College, gives incoming students insight into pressing healthcare issues and often inspires them to serve.
- Anna Deavere Smith brought her one-woman show “Notes from the Field” to Tisch College and sparked a discussion about race and criminal justice.
- Tisch College has supported this Tufts program for animal owners have little or no access to veterinary care.
- The project was organized by Diane O’Donoghue,Director for our Program for Public Humanities, and was funded by the Tisch College Community Research Center
- Spending nine months in Central America doing community service, these students were challenged and inspired—and surprised by what stayed with them
- Peter Levine and Kei Kawashima-Ginsberg provided testimony on the law’s effect on young people.
- The data will allow us to measure progress as we work to increase student voting rates this November and beyond.
- Tisch College's annual conference about democratic participation and civic life drew a wide range of scholars and practitioners.
- Margaret Moore, whose daughter Elaine was among the initial group of Tufts 1+4 Fellows in 2015-2016, shares a parent's perspective on what the program has meant for her daughter—and for her.