- Our expert presented at a conference dedicated to addressing disparities in girls’ leadership and civic education.
- The Tufts alumni and United States Ambassador to Spain delivered the second lecture in a series endowed in his name.
- Tisch College supports the work of Veterinary School professor Megan Mueller, an expert on human-animal interaction.
- The recognition highlights the University's strong practices related to community service and civic leadership activities.
- A member of the Tisch Faculty, Chris Swan is working to incorporate the tenets of civic engagement more deeply into the teaching and practice of engineering.
- Tisch College supports graduate students' efforts to improve food security and nutrition in local communities.
- The Leonard Carmichael Society plays a leading role at Tufts University facilitating and promoting the community service of thousands of students.
- The Health Impact Partnership is one of many service activities undertaken by Tufts medical students through a program supported by Tisch College.
- Tisch College's experts on youth voting and engagement published a comprehensive new analysis.