- Through their individual projects, four Tisch Scholars form an integral part of a network of organizations within Somerville’s food economy that are fighting to create a healthier and more sustainable city.
- Hosted on campus by Tisch College, former secretary of health and human services Kathleen Sebelius talks about the Affordable Care Act, the political life and Ebola.
- CIRCLE Director Peter Levine talks about the potential for youth engagement in the traditionally low-turnout midterm elections.
- U.S. medicine is not delivering the value it should, says medical alumnus Rishi Manchanda, author of the TUSM common book supported by Tisch College.
- Senator Warren spoke about her personal and political journey, and encouraged students to get involved in public life.
- The Other Wes Moore: One Name, Two Fates, was the undergraduate common book for the Tufts class of 2018. On September 8, Moore shared his message with the Tufts community.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren launched the Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series, telling a Tufts audience that the only way to ensure a better future is to be active—and vote.
- At the AmeriCorps 20th anniversary celebration held at Tufts, volunteers are told they will transform America—and themselves.
- As dean of Tisch College, Alan Solomont wants millennials to become the next greatest generation.