- Alyssa Wohlfahrt, a Tisch Scholar, is working with a Tufts researcher to implement a calm breathing initiative at a school in Chinatown.
- CIRCLE Director Peter Levine shares insights on youth political engagement ahead of the 2012 elections.
- The president of Tufts University shares his thoughts on the impact of Tisch College and the University's foundational commitment to civic engagement.
- Spurred by a personal experience with misdiagnosis, medical student Mohamed Zeidan created a tool to improve communication between doctors and patients.
- CIRCLE Director Peter Levine and Tisch College board member Simon Rosenberg spoke at the “Renewing Our Democracy” forum.
- Dr. Anthony P. Monaco Inaugurated as President of Tufts as Tisch College Board Strengthens Partnerships Across the UniversityThe new university president highlighted the importance of civic engagement and active citizenship in the institution's mission and the work ahead.
- The University continues to be recognized for its robust institutional commitment to service and civic engagement.
- The Democratic Party leader drew a capacity crowd and discussed pressing issues in American politics.
- Wilson has worked at Tisch College since 2004, serving as Director and Associate Dean.