- John Armstrong, a student at the Tufts School of Medicine, shares how his community service learning experience is shaping his medical education.
- The veteran political reporter visited Tufts University as part of the Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series.
- CIRCLE's innovative research shows the top 10 states and districts where young people could have high an especially high impact on elections.
- As part of Tisch College's JumboVote initiative, a new online tool helps the Tufts community register to vote and learn more about elections.
- Engineering professor and longtime advocate of service learning will lead efforts on faculty engagement, community outreach and student programming.
- The Tisch College Community Research Center continues to fund projects that create new knowledge while addressing important issues in Tufts' host communities.
- Megan Kiely Mueller, a Tisch College Senior Fellow, studies physical and emotional benefits of our relationships with other species.
- At a recent conference Prof. Doug Brugge, a leader of Tisch College's community-based research efforts, continued to sound the alarm about dangerous pollution from uranium mining in Africa.
- Three successful Massachusetts officeholders shared personal and professional insights from their journeys to political leadership.