- The Food Rescue Program, run entirely by Tufts students, collects healthy food that would otherwise be discarded and delivers it to local pantries and shelters.
- Tisch College Faculty Fellow Diane O'Donoghue is leading efforts to restore thie Währinger Jewish cemetery in Vienna, a once beautiful burial ground that suffered Nazi desecration and decades of neglect.
- The Tisch College dean was lauded for his work while serving as U.S. ambassador to Spain and Andorra.
- Civilian service, such as the new Tufts 1+4 program, will lead to a better country and world, says retired Gen. Stanley McChrystal.
- National security expert and Tisch College Faculty Fellow Jeffrey Taliaferro talks about Snowden, surveillance, and the unthinkable future.
- Tufts 1+4 will offer opportunities for national and international service, regardless of ability to pay, and groom a new generation of civic leaders.
- This past winter break, 12 students in Tisch College’s flagship Scholars program experienced civic engagement in a different context as they visited and performed service in several Puerto Rican communities.
- Kayt Norris, A07, came to Tufts and Tisch College as a political junkie and left with a love of education that has guided her to a successful career.
- As Danielle Currier learned in her volunteer work as a dental student, serving others is its own reward.