- From published research to student initiatives, Tisch College is spearheading efforts to boost the student vote in the 2020 election.
- Leaders share how new workstreams aim to guide Tufts toward a more equitable future.
- In an audio story, Tufts experts talk about the flawed suffrage movement and how the struggle to be heard resonates in the newest generation of women voters.
- Students can apply to receive financial support for their virtual work on political campaigns during the 2020 election season.
- The panel, hosted by the Tisch College Community Research Center, highlighted perspectives from students in various disciplines.
- In a Tell Me More podcast, a Buddhist monk, a long-distance hiker, and other seclusion-seekers give advice for getting by in times of isolation.
- The university-wide school of civic engagement highlights six ways they’re working to create greater racial equality at Tufts and beyond.
- A partnership between Tisch College and Amigos de las Americas, the program will allow high school graduates to enjoy a virtual "volunteership" with a community organization as well as coursework for Tufts credit.
- The University Award for Civic Engagement is supporting innovative projects in the Global South during the pandemic.