- The Tufts community is invited to participate in an effort to keep a rich record of life at the university in the midst of global pandemic.
- We're proud to join the rest of Tufts University in celebrating and honoring this year's graduates. Explore special virtual ceremonies and videos in which we celebrate Presidential Award winners, Honos Civicus inductees, graduating Tufts 1+4 Fellows, and all Jumbos who are committed to civic life.
- Tufts University and Tisch College are proud to recognize this year's recipients of the Presidential Award for Civic Life.
- "Dispatches from the Pandemic" — A county health officer, a supply firm CEO, a dentist, and others share how they're leading communities through the crisis.
- Check out our second virtual Civic Life Lunch: a conversation featuring Amanda Litman, co-founder and executive director of Run for Something.
- Read the April issue of our monthly bulletin, featuring updates about our response to COVID-19 and how we're adapting programs and events.
- A new Tufts group draws attention to the spread of coronavirus in prisons, jails, immigration detention centers, and juvenile facilities—which affects us all.
- President Anthony Monaco and senior leadership outline what has been done and what lies ahead for the university.
- Housing slated for medical personnel, first responders, and patients, with campus segmented into separate zones for different types of populations.