- The new Tufts Campaign School is a six-day course in the winter term designed to train students about political campaigns ahead of the 2020 election.
- Spearheaded by Tisch College, this one-week winter course will offer students who want to work in politics a chance to learn key skills from experienced scholars and campaign veterans.
- Tisch College was honored to co-sponsor the Supreme Court Justice's visit to Tufts, where she told thousands of students we all need to speak up and be heard—and be willing to engage with others.
- At a Tufts visit hosted by Tisch College, Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke vowed to serve those who are often overlooked.
- Humanitarian Chef José Andrés, Republican Congressman Will Hurd, intersex activist Tatenda Ngwaru, and others will also visit Tisch College this semester.
- Check out what we were up to in the past academic year: new student programs, election-year research, exciting speakers and more!
- A new Civic Studies institute in Spain highlights the growing international reach of this academic discipline advanced by Tisch College.
- Tisch College's Peter de Guzman, who spearheaded our JumboVote initiative, joined the Tufts undergraduates as they shared their experiences and mentored other students from across the country.
- A $100K grant from the Cummings Foundation will fund this Tisch College program that supports associate degrees for people in a Massachusetts correctional institution