- Our Associate Dean for Research Peter Levine was one of the presenters at the Tufts Institute for Innovation symposium.
- We hosted a summit with representatives from the White House, federal agencies, and across the field of higher education.
- As part of the Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series, three leading social innovators shared their stories and their best advice for those who want to change the world.
- Two former congressmen spoke about what ails Washington as part of the Tisch College Distinguished Speaker series.
- The new STEM Ambassadors Program, a collaboration between Tisch College and the Center for STEM Diversity, is aimed especially at underrepresented youth.
- An experienced researcher and practitioner, Kawashima-Ginsberg is poised to lead CIRCLE in exciting new directions.
- At the annual Murrow Forum, co-sponsored by Tisch College, ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos laments the growth of partisan media and urges more critical consumption of news.
- At the 13th Tufts Presidential Symposium for Community Partnerships, local leaders and members of the Tufts community highlighted successful initiatives and brainstormed new collaborations.
- Miriam Nelson and Peter Levine are helping to chart the future direction of Tisch College.