- Civilian service, such as the new Tufts 1+4 program, will lead to a better country and world, says retired Gen. Stanley McChrystal.
- National security expert and Tisch College Faculty Fellow Jeffrey Taliaferro talks about Snowden, surveillance, and the unthinkable future.
- Tufts 1+4 will offer opportunities for national and international service, regardless of ability to pay, and groom a new generation of civic leaders.
- This past winter break, 12 students in Tisch College’s flagship Scholars program experienced civic engagement in a different context as they visited and performed service in several Puerto Rican communities.
- Kayt Norris, A07, came to Tufts and Tisch College as a political junkie and left with a love of education that has guided her to a successful career.
- As Danielle Currier learned in her volunteer work as a dental student, serving others is its own reward.
- Increasing civic participation in America is possible, but it will take very intentional efforts, says CIRCLE Director Peter Levine.
- Faculty Fellow Karen Kosinski is among a handful of scholars worldwide seeking a cure for a debilitating parasitic infection that afflicts over 200 million people.
- Emani Holyfield shares how Tisch College has shaped her time at Tufts and discusses her work on an important campaign during her recent semester at Spelman College.