- Hosted by the Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series, Congressman and civil rights legend John Lewis, urged his Tufts audience to humanize our institutions and ourselves.
- David Gregory will serve as Tisch College Professor of the Practice and teach a seminar on the role of the media in the presidential race.
- More than 150 people, including local leaders as well as Tufts staff, faculty, and students attended the annual gathering.
- John Armstrong, a student at the Tufts School of Medicine, shares how his community service learning experience is shaping his medical education.
- The veteran political reporter visited Tufts University as part of the Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series.
- CIRCLE's innovative research shows the top 10 states and districts where young people could have high an especially high impact on elections.
- As part of Tisch College's JumboVote initiative, a new online tool helps the Tufts community register to vote and learn more about elections.
- Engineering professor and longtime advocate of service learning will lead efforts on faculty engagement, community outreach and student programming.
- The Tisch College Community Research Center continues to fund projects that create new knowledge while addressing important issues in Tufts' host communities.