- The Leonard Carmichael Society plays a leading role at Tufts University facilitating and promoting the community service of thousands of students.
- The Health Impact Partnership is one of many service activities undertaken by Tufts medical students through a program supported by Tisch College.
- Tisch College's experts on youth voting and engagement published a comprehensive new analysis.
- Tisch College supports the work of Prof. Christine McWayne to train educators with the best pedagogic practices.
- Through the Faculty Fellows program, Tisch College is supporting Prof. Ichiro Takayoshi's important interdisciplinary scholarship.
- The commission will examine all aspects related to youth civic education and engagement, and make relevant recommendations.
- Alyssa Wohlfahrt, a Tisch Scholar, is working with a Tufts researcher to implement a calm breathing initiative at a school in Chinatown.
- CIRCLE Director Peter Levine shares insights on youth political engagement ahead of the 2012 elections.
- The president of Tufts University shares his thoughts on the impact of Tisch College and the University's foundational commitment to civic engagement.