- Two international Tisch Summer Fellows are working in Peru to develop a simple, community-based system to collect data about water usage and climate in the country's Central Andes.
- Our annual gathering of leaders from across civic life spurred productive discussions and collaborations to strengthen democracy.
- Through the Tisch Summer Fellows program, Tenzin Chokki, A17, is spending her summer at The Welcome Project in her adopted hometown of Somerville.
- Fiona Weeks, a former Tisch Scholar and current Massachusetts Tisch Summer Fellow, is a passionate active citizen devoted to immigrant communities and public health.
- Faculty Fellow Elena Naumova, who studies the spread of water-borne illnesses, looks beyond the data to understand patterns that can save lives.
- CIRCLE Deputy Director Kei Kawashima-Ginsberg shares how kids’ involvement in extracurricular activities may influence the kinds of citizens they become.
- A group of sophomore Tisch Scholars traveled to Shiprock, New Mexico, over Spring Break to help improve college access for youth in the Navajo reservation.
- The Honos Civicus Society welcomed its newest members in a ceremony that celebrated the importance of active citizenship at Tufts.
- A Tisch Faculty member has a new strategy to teach kids in remote regions of the world to read: put apps in their hands and let their drive to learn do the rest.