- Mora, a leader in the nonprofit sector, credits Tisch College with setting her on a path to social impact.
- Marquel Norton, A14, a Jumpstart corps member committed to education, is excelling at his fellowship through Tisch College’s Active Citizenship Summer: Massachusetts program.
- The Tufts alumnus, one of the top political journalists in America, is joining the Tisch College Board of Advisors.
- Graduate Erica Satin-Hernández, a former Tisch Scholar and Active Citizenship Summer fellow, has a profound commitment to civic engagement.
- The U.S. ambassador, a longtime social and political activist, will assume new role in January.
- Assistant Professor Karen Kosinski continues public health work in Ghana that has been supported by our Active Citizenship Summer program.
- Tufts alumnus Daniel Scarvalone credits his experience in a Tisch College course taught by Alan Solomont with setting him on a path to working for the Obama campaign.
- Our expert presented at a conference dedicated to addressing disparities in girls’ leadership and civic education.
- The Tufts alumni and United States Ambassador to Spain delivered the second lecture in a series endowed in his name.