- EPIIC is among the programs moving to connect more closely with Tufts’ civic mission.
- More than two-thirds of young people support legal abortion, and potentially could swing elections in key races, says Tufts youth voting expert.
- Through the Tufts University Prison Initiative of Tisch College, the first cohort of incarcerated students earn associate degrees—the first group to do so in state history.
- The Community Service Learning program through Tisch College and the School of Medicine offers medical students opportunities for hands-on practice in aspects of health care outside clinics.
- The Generous Listening and Dialogue Center (GLADC) is pleased to announce the opening call for applications to our first Associate Research (contract) position.
- “I think that civic engagement really is the base of it all”: Dr. Adam Normandin’s work with patients experiencing homelessness comes full circle.
- The Center for Information & Research on Civic Learning and Engagement (CIRCLE) released their new CIRCLE Growing Voters report and framework, which aims to transform how we support a wide diversity of young people to participate in our elections.
- Massachusetts lawmakers are considering a package of targeted tax cuts, and our experts at cSPA are weighing in on the best options and opportunities.
- A Tell Me More podcast shares stories about choosing what’s worth holding on to, from Dad’s books to old home movies to endangered animals.