- Representation is not equitable for people of color and the poor, new book by Tufts professor shows.
- Bookish: Grace Talusan, J94, author of “The Body Papers,” explores pandemic life, racial justice, and the immigrant tradition.
- Three students received a total of $900 to support valuable research with implications for local communities.
- Dean Alan Solomont will retire at the end of the 2020-21 academic year.
- As part of a career defined by service, Alan D. Solomont, A70, A08P, embedded civic learning in the academic life of Tufts University.
- Tufts students and faculty, working in partnership with community leaders from The Welcome Project in Somerville, learned valuable lessons from adapting their research due to COVID-19.
- Speakers include former presidential candidates, activists, members of Congress, academics, diplomats, journalists, and political strategists.
- This fall, we hosted more speakers and events than ever before. You can watch full recordings of our conversations with leading figures like Van Jones, Chairman Adam Schiff, Ijeoma Oluo, LaTosha Brown, Hank Azaria, Yamiche Alcindor, and many more. Explore all our event videos at the link!
- From published research to student initiatives, Tisch College is spearheading efforts to boost the student vote in the 2020 election.