- At a Tisch College Civic Life eLunch, Liz Walker tells a Tufts audience about a community effort to help those suffering from the effects of trauma.
- At a Tisch College event, Terry McAuliffe shared his recipe for political success: start young, love your job, and get in people’s—and occasionally alligators’—faces.
- A new poll from Tisch College's CIRCLE researchers shows high interest in midterms among youngest voters and strong support for Democrats.
- Tisch College is involved in one of these outstanding research projects: Equity in Health, Wealth, and Civic Engagement
- At a Tisch College Civic Life Lunch, , former Obama speechwriter David Litt told students that humor makes people pay attention and can be used to create positive change
- Invisible particles in the air are responsible for three of the top ten causes of ill health and death worldwide, warns a new book by Tisch College Senior Fellow Doug Brugge.
- Using the university’s libraries, the Bridging Differences initiative encourages learning about the political, social, and cultural issues that divide our society.
- We are excited to welcome to campus a diverse group of leaders to engage with the Tufts community. Join us for events featuring Maura Healy, Joaquín Castro, Ana Navarro, Terry McAuliffe, Bill McKibben, and more!
- Rob Mack and Joyce Sackey bring a breadth of experience into their new roles as chief diversity officers for Tufts.