- In response to the administration's immigration policies, Risam and her team used data to tell stories about what was happening at the border and beyond.
- Young people are the largest voting bloc, and it’s time for them to get involved in politics, Donna Brazile told a Tufts audience during a Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series event.
- We’re excited to announce a diverse lineup of engaging Tisch College speakers in Spring 2019! Join us for our Distinguished Speaker Series, Civic Life Lunches, and events co-sponsored with partners across the Tufts campus.
- Tisch College Senior Fellow Julie Dobrow recounts the lives, loves, and lawsuits of the mother and daughter who created the legend of Emily Dickinson.
- The new program, in collaboration with Bunker Hill Community College, offers prisoners at MCI-Concord a chance to earn a college degree.
- Tufts' student-led initiative to promote electoral engagement had an extraordinary impact in this election cycle.
- Sara Ladrón de Guevara, Rector of Universidad Veracruzana in Mexico, has been chosen for the role.
- John Sununu, chief of staff for President George H.W. Bush and one-time governor of New Hampshire, talks in a Tufts podcast about campaigning and the road ahead for Republicans and Democrats.
- As part of the Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series, Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey tells a Tufts audience how she is pushing back on efforts to curtail the rights, resources, and freedoms of vulnerable people.