- In her new role as Associate Dean at Tisch College, Diane Ryan brings experience from leadership programs at West Point.
- Tufts University’s Tisch College today released an analysis of the voting patterns of millions of students in 2016. Overall college-student turnout increased by more than three percentage points—from 45.1% to 48.3%—from 2012 to 2016.
- Lessons from writer and surgeon Atul Gawande, who discussed his bestseller Being Mortal at the School of Medicine.
- Former U.S. Ambassador to Israel Daniel Shapiro spoke at Tufts University as part of the Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series.
- In the coming months we will welcome to campus leading authors, activists, policymakers and more to share their knowledge and expertise with the Tufts community and discuss issues central to civic and democratic life.
- Tisch College stands behind President Monaco's message on behalf of the entire Tufts University community.
- Tisch College is a major sponsor of this new initiative to insert mathematical expertise into the complex legal and political issue of redistricting.
- Grace Talusan, who teaches our Tisch Scholars and Tufts 1+4 Fellows, tackles the trauma of violence, illness and the immigrant experience.
- Senior Tisch Scholar Amanda Borquaye works to improve access to education, from local correctional facilities to Ghana.