- Peter Levine and Kei Kawashima-Ginsberg provided testimony on the law’s effect on young people.
- The data will allow us to measure progress as we work to increase student voting rates this November and beyond.
- Tisch College's annual conference about democratic participation and civic life drew a wide range of scholars and practitioners.
- Margaret Moore, whose daughter Elaine was among the initial group of Tufts 1+4 Fellows in 2015-2016, shares a parent's perspective on what the program has meant for her daughter—and for her.
- The organization's CEO visited Tufts, our Jumpstart leader received an award, and one of our students spoke at the group's national gala.
- Conferred by Tufts President Anthony Monaco, the awards represent the highest recognition for civic engagement and leadership at the University.
- These graduating seniors were recognized for combining academic excellence with meaningful service and leadership activities.
- 45% of college students in the study cast ballots in the 2012 general election.
- As part of the Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series, political strategists David Axelrod and Beth Myers, J79, analyze the current election season.