- The new Generous Listening and Dialogue Center at Tisch College of Civic Life is building a framework for productive dialogue and sharing advice for having discussions across differences.
- Center for State Policy Analysis at Tufts University's Tisch College describes how the November 2022 ballot question would affect state revenues and public investments, predicts how high-earners might respond.
- In February, the Leading While Black project will honor eight luminaries who transformed governance and advanced equity and excellence at the university over the past 50 years.
- The Barr Foundation grant will provide stipends to five REPP Fellows studying urban planning and policy at Tufts.
- The Tisch Scholars is a unique leadership development program that combines academic coursework, fieldwork in local communities, skill-building, and critical reflection. Applications are open now through February 25.
- Join the 2022 cohort of TSF! Participants will engage in fellowship positions with public and non-profit organizations, attend events and reflection sections, and meet alumni through formal and informal mentoring opportunities. Applications are open through January 28.
- In a wide-ranging discussion provided through the Tisch College of Civic Life, the Democratic U.S. Senator didn’t hold back on topics from parenting to politics.
- The initiative, which takes place through the end of November, aims to engage the Tufts community with local restaurants and shops in Boston’s Chinatown.
- Engineering and Tisch College professor Valencia Koomson is partnering with the University of Ghana on a study to use cell phones to fill gaps in hypertension management.