- CAFEH, a five-year, NIH-funded environmental health study, continues to produce valuable scholarship and improve communities.
- CIRCLE Director Kei Kawashima-Ginsberg talks about youth voting trends ahead of the 2016 elections.
- Tisch College helped establish project to promote understanding of Question 4, about legalizing marijuana in Massachusetts.
- Broadcast journalist David Gregory led a Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series panel discussion on the role of the press in this topsy-turvy election season.
- Tisch College's Summer Fellows work in the nonprofit and government sectors, finding out about careers they might like to pursue.
- The medical school's common reading program, supported by Tisch College, gives incoming students insight into pressing healthcare issues and often inspires them to serve.
- Anna Deavere Smith brought her one-woman show “Notes from the Field” to Tisch College and sparked a discussion about race and criminal justice.
- Tisch College has supported this Tufts program for animal owners have little or no access to veterinary care.
- The project was organized by Diane O’Donoghue,Director for our Program for Public Humanities, and was funded by the Tisch College Community Research Center