- As part of the Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series, Admiral James Stavridis shared his thoughts on leadership and on current crises around the world.
- Through the Tisch Scholars program, Tufts senior Verónica Rosario is helping to fight for the human rights of Haitians in the Dominican Republic.
- The Tufts Social Impact Network is a new, alumni-led initiative to create a vibrant community of Tufts graduates working in the social impact field.
- Tufts alumnus Zach Baker, A05, a longtime health policy advocate and recently elected city councilor, traces his desire to address pressing community issues back to the halls of Tisch College.
- At a Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series event, Boston Mayor Marty Walsh says he hopes to attract a growing and diverse middle class to the city.
- Tisch Faculty Fellow Jennifer Burton's film project tells the stories of remarkable women whom American history has often ignored or forgotten.
- Tisch Scholar Michael Wang is working to address pressing issues in Chinatown, a community that is shaping his Tufts experience in deeply personal ways.
- A new study co-authored by CIRCLE shows that unconscious bias could discourage girls from seeking leadership positions later in life
- Political journalist Matt Bai, a member of the Tisch College Board of Advisors, spoke at Tufts about the scandal-obsessed nature of the modern political media.