- Tisch College Associate Dean for Research Peter Levine and Tisch College Faculty Fellow Moon Duchin write about efforts to use advanced mathematics to combat unfair congressional redistricting.
- Through the Tufts Prison Initiative at Tisch College, Tufts students and incarcerated people study literature together and learn from each other.
- Longtime activist Lois Gibbs says individuals must organize to confront environmental disasters like Love Canal—and Flint.
- Tufts University Announces Three-Year Collaboration with Dudley Street Neighborhood Initiative (DSNI)Community and university to partner in teaching and research
- According to a report released today, Tufts students turned out to vote in 2016 and greatly increased their participation over 2012.
- Among youth, women voted at a greater rate than men, and Hispanics and Asians voted more than 2012, Tufts researchers say.
- In her new role as Associate Dean at Tisch College, Diane Ryan brings experience from leadership programs at West Point.
- Tufts University’s Tisch College today released an analysis of the voting patterns of millions of students in 2016. Overall college-student turnout increased by more than three percentage points—from 45.1% to 48.3%—from 2012 to 2016.
- Lessons from writer and surgeon Atul Gawande, who discussed his bestseller Being Mortal at the School of Medicine.