- Tisch College's CIRCLE research center finds that young people turned out at historic rate and youth vote choice was overwhelmingly Democratic
- Former Congressman Steve Israel and alum Filmmaker Sarah Ullman say that voters can disarm the gun lobby.
- Israel and Ullman talk about what it will take to stem the tide of gun violence in America and what they are doing to help.
- At a Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series event, Bill McKibben tells a Tufts audience to organize in movements to fight climate change and stand up for the Earth’s future.
- McAuliffe talks about his work to decrease gun violence and introduce criminal justice reform in Virginia.
- Castro talks about civic life, the importance of the youth vote, and the role of the United States in foreign affairs.
- A Tufts alumna and former Tisch Summer Fellow is helping lead a startup trying to encourage recent college grads to go into local government.
- At a Tisch College Civic Life eLunch, Liz Walker tells a Tufts audience about a community effort to help those suffering from the effects of trauma.
- At a Tisch College event, Terry McAuliffe shared his recipe for political success: start young, love your job, and get in people’s—and occasionally alligators’—faces.