- We need smart, strategic, and compassionate leadership in our nation, O’Rourke tells a Tufts podcast as part of his visit to Tisch College.
- At this year's prison education symposium hosted by thePrison Initiative of Tisch College, formerly incarcerated scholar Stanley Andrisse shared how his path from prison to Ph.D. highlights the transformative potential of higher education.
- Will Hurd, a Republican Texas Congressman leaving the House of Representatives next year, tells a Tufts podcast that more unites us as a country than divides us.
- Fifty years after a landmark conference on nutrition, Tufts is co-hosting a conversation about how far we’ve come and where to go next.
- Tufts Civic Semester Fellow Yong Quan Tan shares his experience moving halfway around the world for this transformative educational opportunity.
- Tisch College was pleased to co-host writer and Holocaust historian Deborah Lipstadt as she highlighted the nuances and dangers of modern antisemitism.
- Tisch College's Institute for Democracy & Higher Education's national study finds that 40% of college students voted in last year's midterms.
- The new Tufts Campaign School is a six-day course in the winter term designed to train students about political campaigns ahead of the 2020 election.
- Spearheaded by Tisch College, this one-week winter course will offer students who want to work in politics a chance to learn key skills from experienced scholars and campaign veterans.