- A new Civic Studies institute in Spain highlights the growing international reach of this academic discipline advanced by Tisch College.
- Tisch College's Peter de Guzman, who spearheaded our JumboVote initiative, joined the Tufts undergraduates as they shared their experiences and mentored other students from across the country.
- A $100K grant from the Cummings Foundation will fund this Tisch College program that supports associate degrees for people in a Massachusetts correctional institution
- Tisch College supported this innovative course through which Tufts students shareed food, art, and nutritional advice with members of Boston’s Chinatown community.
- Tisch College joined leaders from the various health science professional schools for an induction ceremony in Boston's Chinatown.
- More than 70 undergraduates, four graduate students, and 21 Fletcher students were inducted at poignant ceremonies on the Medford campus.
- Giving shout-outs to student groups, the actor and activist told grads of the Class of 2019 to “write your own script”.
- Veterinary student Cindy Cesar, a 2019 inductee to Tisch College's Honos Civicus Society, overcame obstacles to reach her goals and now helps others do the same.
- The Presidential Award is the highest recognition for service, leadership, and civic engagement conferred by Tufts University.