- Tufts University Announces Three-Year Collaboration with Dudley Street Neighborhood Initiative (DSNI)Community and university to partner in teaching and research
- According to a report released today, Tufts students turned out to vote in 2016 and greatly increased their participation over 2012.
- Among youth, women voted at a greater rate than men, and Hispanics and Asians voted more than 2012, Tufts researchers say.
- In her new role as Associate Dean at Tisch College, Diane Ryan brings experience from leadership programs at West Point.
- Tufts University’s Tisch College today released an analysis of the voting patterns of millions of students in 2016. Overall college-student turnout increased by more than three percentage points—from 45.1% to 48.3%—from 2012 to 2016.
- Lessons from writer and surgeon Atul Gawande, who discussed his bestseller Being Mortal at the School of Medicine.
- Former U.S. Ambassador to Israel Daniel Shapiro spoke at Tufts University as part of the Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series.
- In the coming months we will welcome to campus leading authors, activists, policymakers and more to share their knowledge and expertise with the Tufts community and discuss issues central to civic and democratic life.
- Tisch College stands behind President Monaco's message on behalf of the entire Tufts University community.