- The Tisch College Community Research Center will support projects that combine health and education in the Tufts host community of Boston’s Chinatown.
- Former Democratic Party chair Howard Dean tells students it’s time the next generation stepped up politically.
- During a Civic Life Lunch, Prof. Cutcha Risling Baldy highlighted the value of online campaigns to raise awareness and inspire action.
- Democrat Neera Tanden and Republican Bill Kristol debated the future of the country as part of the Tisch College Distinguished Speaker Series.
- At a panel celebrating President Kennedy's centennial, leaders emphasized the potential of national service to solve problems and bring people together.
- Tufts dental student Shawn Kim, D20, fused dentistry with medicine and entrepreneurship to create an affordable HIV diagnostic kit.
- The Youth Economic Participation Initiative, one of Talloires' signature programs, supports universities around the world in creating pathways for their students to develop business ventures.
- Tisch College Associate Dean for Research Peter Levine and Tisch College Faculty Fellow Moon Duchin write about efforts to use advanced mathematics to combat unfair congressional redistricting.
- Through the Tufts Prison Initiative at Tisch College, Tufts students and incarcerated people study literature together and learn from each other.