- Three students received a total of $900 to support valuable research with implications for local communities.
- Dean Alan Solomont will retire at the end of the 2020-21 academic year.
- As part of a career defined by service, Alan D. Solomont, A70, A08P, embedded civic learning in the academic life of Tufts University.
- Tufts students and faculty, working in partnership with community leaders from The Welcome Project in Somerville, learned valuable lessons from adapting their research due to COVID-19.
- Speakers include former presidential candidates, activists, members of Congress, academics, diplomats, journalists, and political strategists.
- This fall, we're hosting more speakers and events than ever before. Meet the diverse civic leaders virtually visiting Tufts this semester, including Van Jones, Chairman Adam Schiff, Ijeoma Oluo, LaTosha Brown, Hank Azaria, Yamiche Alcindor, and many more. Learn more and register at the link!
- From published research to student initiatives, Tisch College is spearheading efforts to boost the student vote in the 2020 election.
- Leaders share how new workstreams aim to guide Tufts toward a more equitable future.
- In an audio story, Tufts experts talk about the flawed suffrage movement and how the struggle to be heard resonates in the newest generation of women voters.