- The panel, hosted by the Tisch College Community Research Center, highlighted perspectives from students in various disciplines.
- In a Tell Me More podcast, a Buddhist monk, a long-distance hiker, and other seclusion-seekers give advice for getting by in times of isolation.
- The university-wide school of civic engagement highlights six ways they’re working to create greater racial equality at Tufts and beyond.
- A partnership between Tisch College and Amigos de las Americas, the program will allow high school graduates to enjoy a virtual "volunteership" with a community organization as well as coursework for Tufts credit.
- The University Award for Civic Engagement is supporting innovative projects in the Global South during the pandemic.
- The grants will support research initiatives that bring together Tufts faculty with local organizations to focus on questions that address issues in Tufts' surrounding communities.
- The university files amicus brief in support of lawsuit opposing new rule that forces international students to leave the U.S. if they take all their classes online.
- Nearly 150 students are enjoying virtual Tisch Summer Fellowships that allow them to learn and make a difference during the pandemic.
- What’s worth reading? Tufts faculty, staff, and alumni share their favorite books.