- Dr. Kenann McKenzie to lead the Generous Listening and Dialogue (GLAD) Center at Tisch College; center focuses on civic engagement, listening and dialogue on challenging issues
- The U.S. Presidential Envoy for Climate, Kerry urged universities to address climate change in keynote speech at Talloires Network Leaders Conference.
- Dayna Cunningham, the new Tisch College dean, outlines key opportunities and responsibilities for higher education in shaping the next generation of engaged citizens.
- The Tufts Campaign School, offered virtually in January 2022, is a unique, week-long opportunity for college students to learn how campaigns work, to hear directly from industry experts, and to explore future careers in the exciting world of political and advocacy campaigns. Apply now to reserve your spot!
- Negotiating the balance between ‘thinking’ and the ‘feeling’ can make for more inclusive experiences.
- A diverse group of civic leaders, including John Kasich, Senator Tammy Duckworth, Isabel Wilkerson, Somerville Mayor Joe Curtatone, Diane Hessan, J76, A11P, Sonia Raman, J96, Peter Beinart, Jan Grabowski, Luis Gilberto Murillo-Urrutia, Imari Paris Jeffries, and many more, will virtually visit campus this fall.
- The diverse array of speakers include politicians, journalists, authors, and innovators.
- Tufts Receives Grant from the Arthur Vining Davis Foundations to Launch New Curricular Track in Interfaith Civic StudiesThe AVDF grant will catalyze the development of a six-course sequence in interfaith civic studies at Tufts.