- First-year students returning from Tufts Civic Semester reflect on their experiences with hands-on learning in the US Southwest.
- The results of a recent survey conducted by the Office of Alumni Engagement and the Jonathan M. Tisch College of Civic Life show the role and experiences of civic engagement and service among students and alumni over the past 70 years at Tufts.
- The new Generous Listening and Dialogue Center at Tisch College of Civic Life is building a framework for productive dialogue and sharing advice for having discussions across differences.
- In February, the Leading While Black project will honor eight luminaries who transformed governance and advanced equity and excellence at the university over the past 50 years.
- The Barr Foundation grant will provide stipends to five REPP Fellows studying urban planning and policy at Tufts.
- The Tisch Scholars is a unique leadership development program that combines academic coursework, fieldwork in local communities, skill-building, and critical reflection. Applications are open now through February 25.
- Join the 2022 cohort of TSF! Participants will engage in fellowship positions with public and non-profit organizations, attend events and reflection sections, and meet alumni through formal and informal mentoring opportunities. Applications are open through January 28.
- In a wide-ranging discussion provided through the Tisch College of Civic Life, the Democratic U.S. Senator didn’t hold back on topics from parenting to politics.
- Engineering and Tisch College professor Valencia Koomson is partnering with the University of Ghana on a study to use cell phones to fill gaps in hypertension management.